E H Counseling LLC
E H Counseling LLC is a community based mental health practice that offers therapeutic services.
At this time, 95% of our staff are providing in-person services. We also offer telehealth services on a secure HIPPAA compliant platform.
- Outpatient Counseling Services (adults, children, teens, couples, & families) (bilingual Spanish, Portuguese, Urdu/Hindi)
- Christian Counseling (bilingual Spanish)
- Immigration Psychological Evaluation for families going through the court immigration process (bilingual Spanish)
- Intensive In-Community & Behavioral Assistance Services (Bilingual Spanish, Portuguese, Urdu/Hindi, Russian)
Our clinicians have expertise in the following areas:
- TF CBT
- Play Therapy (youth ages 3-8 yrs old)
- Visually impaired (bilingual Spanish)
Services through the NJ Children's System of Care including: Intensive In-Community (IIC) and Behavioral Assistance (BA).
|Current Active MOU||
|Eligibility||We serve youth and families in the Children's System of Care with System of Care Medicaid. For outpatient services, we are out-of-network providers. If your insurance has out-of- network mental health benefits, we can provide you with a super-bill which is a receipt for you to forward to your insurance for reimbursement. We will do our best to work with you around any insurance concerns.|
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Last Updated: 02/05/21